Shadow Copy Cloner
Have you been scouring the web, searching for your ideal Windows backup tool? Are our competitor's programs not quite fulfilling your needs? Please take a quick look through the bullet-points below. We may have just what you're looking for!
- Use Shadow Copy Cloner to make a complete system backup, including your programs, documents, pictures, and the Windows registry. Shadow Copy Cloner will save all of your data, and it is very easy to use.
- Make bootable backups. When your system goes down, just swap to your backup disk and get right back to work! It doesn't matter whether you were hit by a virus or physical drive failure. You'll have a copy of your system ready to go at a moment's notice!
- Store your data in the same way that it resides on your source drive. You can access your backup files directly, using non-proprietary tools.
- Back up those pesky little things that other programs miss, like named streams, junctions, and symbolic- and hard-links.
- SCC uses the Volume Shadow Copy Service to create a point-in-time snapshot of your system. Leave missing files and corruption in the past, where they belong!
- Update a backup incrementally. SCC only copies the changed files, with no additional work on your part. You'll back up more often because it takes less time.
- Take advantage of our fully-featured 30-day free trial. You can make sure our software works for you before you buy, without putting down a credit card or signing up for spam. Better still, you get e-mail support directly from the developers during the trial period.
- Microsoft Windows XP SP2+ or Windows Vista/7/8.
- .NET Framework 3.5+, and administrator access to your computer.
- An extra internal or external fixed drive (HDD or SSD). External highly recommended for bootable backups!
- Bootable backups have some additional requirements. See the manual.
- Backups to CD/DVD/Zip/Floppy/Thumbdrive are not supported.
- Backups to network drives or shares are not currently supported.
- Backups of EFI/GPT systems and Boot-Camped Macs cannot be made bootable yet.